MJ Electrical Contracting, Inc – Services – Emergency near North Bellmore, NY
Commercial and residential electrical emergencies are more than just an inconvenience; they can put you, your family, your clients and anyone else on or around the property in serious danger. When electrical emergencies arise, you need the experience and expertise of a professional Long Island electrician.
When the lights start flickering, your outlets are heating up, or your light switches zap you when you turn them on, you are in need of emergency electrical services! No matter what time of the day or night your emergency arises, you can count on MJ Electrical Contracting, Inc to fix them – quickly and affordably!
Signs of an Emergency with Your Electrical System
Issues with an electrical system need immediate attention. If you notice any of the following warning signs, you need to stop what you’re doing and contact a licensed and insured Long Island electrician right away!
- Flickering lights. Flickering lights aren’t always a sign of an electrical emergency. If the flickering is limited to one fixture, it could be that there is a loose connection within the bulb itself. If changing the bulb doesn’t resolve the problem or it’s a widespread issue, it’s likely that there’s an underlying problem. Faulty wiring could be to blame, and if that’s the case, you could be in serious danger.
- Hot outlets and switch plates. It’s not uncommon for electrical receptacles to emit some degree of heat, but it should be minimal. If your outlets or switch plates are hot to the touch, you need to have this issue addressed immediately!
- Burning smell. If you smell something burning, it’s pretty safe to assume that something is either overheating and in danger of catching on fire, or that a fire has already sparked. Should you notice a burning odor, turn off your electricity immediately and call 911; then call a licensed electrician.
- Constantly tripping breakers. Circuit breakers trip when they are overloaded. If they trip once in a while, such as when you plug in a high-power device into an outlet that is already powering other appliances, it may not be an issue. However, if your circuit breaker keeps tripping, it could be an indication of a fundamental problem; something may be wrong with your wiring or your system may not have enough power to meet your electrical needs and needs to be upgraded. For a thorough diagnosis, you should contact a reputable electrician.
- Unexplained shocks. If you feel the sensation of a shock when you flip on a switch or plug an appliance into an outlet, there may be a ground fault issue or a problem with your wiring. If you’re experiencing unexplained shocks, make sure you contact an electrician immediately.
Emergency Electrical Services You Can Count On
If you are experiencing any of the issues mentioned above or other problems that you believe are linked to your electrical system, contact a reputable Long Island electrician as soon as possible. Don’t dismiss the signs of an electrical emergency! Doing so could lead to costly damage and serious harm. At the first sign of trouble, call MJ Electrical Contracting, Inc! No matter if it’s the wee hours of the morning or on a Sunday afternoon, they will send a licensed, fully insured, highly experienced master electrician to your property! Your system will be fully assessed, the issue will be properly diagnosed, and the necessary repairs will be made – quickly and affordably.
For emergency electrical services on Long Island that are truly enlightening, contact MJ Electrical Contracting, Inc! Watt are you waiting for? Call 631-346-6300 today!
- Learn more about North Bellmore, NY 11710
- Open a North Bellmore, NY map
- Find the North Bellmore, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby North Bellmore, NY pharmacies
- View the current North Bellmore, NY weather report
- Browse a list of North Bellmore, NY public and private schools
- North Bellmore, NY is located in Nassau county in New York State